Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 30 November 2015

Facebook Page Doesn't Loads Properly [Problem Solved]

Previously I faced a problem of facebook. My internet connection was working fine and every website was working correctly but my facebook homepage wasn't loading properly and sooner I found out two ways of solving this facebook issue. I'm sharing both of the ways with you.

Browser History

The very first and main way is to clear your browser history (cookies, cache and everything). For different browser, I'm explaining it with images as below.

For Firefox

For firefox browser, go to:
  •  Tools > Option
Facebook page doesn't loads properly
Now go to "Privacy", Choose "Never remember history" and click on "Clear all current history". Follow below image.
facebook homepage wont loads correctly
In the shown screen, choose "everything" and click "clear now". follow below image:
my fb page doesn't load properly
That's done. All of your history is cleared and it might help you loading your fb page correctly as I did that and my facebook worked perfect.

For Google Chrome

To clear history of google chrome browser, follow the below directions:
  • Press Ctrl + H
  • Click "Clear browsing data"
  • Now I would prefer you to choose past hour or day history as in below image. even, if it won't work, choose "past week".
  • Check the first four options (follow below image)
  • Click on "clear browsing data" and its done.
Next
This is the most recent post.
Older Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer